- Course Introduction
- Hydro Carbon Chemistry and their Behaviour
- Natural Gas Basic Information
- Well Head, Flow Lines and Manifolds
- Primary Gas Liquid separation Process
- Gas Sweetening Process
- Gas Dehydration
- NGL Recovery
- GTL Process
In this course you will learn how to:
- Achieve product specifications and how basic gas processing facilities are used.
- Apply physical and thermodynamic property calculations with emphasis on limitations and applications.
- Understand the application of phase behavior principles and phase diagrams for operating problems.
- Apply thermodynamic laws and principles to equipment operation and troubleshooting.
You will learn how to:
- Utilize oil and gas facilities terminology.
- Identify key commercial and contract issues.
- Describe how gas is transported and sold.
- Differentiate between various gas conditioning and processing technologies.
- Summarize gas measurement.
- Explain the extraction and uses of Propane, Butane, NGL and LPG.
- Address how gas processing fits into the value chain for hydrocarbon products.
- Identify the key pieces of equipment used in a natural gas production facility
Team Leaders, Project Managers, Refinery Managers, Plant managers, Section Heads, Plant Supervisors, Process Engineers, technical staff and contractor personnel involved in project execution and plant start-up in Petrochemical industry. Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Control Engineers who are involved in Process Plant Start up and Commissioning will benefit from this advanced course.
Certification for the course is provided on successful completion of the course. The course is certified by National Center for Labour and Learning, Government of India (NACELL).