- Operate Plant and Equipment
- Operating Procedures
- Sampling Hydrocarbon
- Process Isolation
In this course you study all aspects of Oil and Gas plant operation, monitoring and control over the plant for safe and efficient operation. A proper understanding and execution of each of the below is a key in assuring a safe plant operation that operates at maximum and safety and efficiency and experience minimum problems.
You will learn how to
- Monitor and control equipment items or process plant
- Minimize impacts of HSE
- Learn and understand standard maintenance procedures
- Safe start up, shut down and hand over equipment to maintenance
- Standard practice and guidelines for Hydro Carbon sampling
- Crude oil and Natural gas quality tests
- Isolation- safe practices and different types of Isolation
- General procedure for isolation
Gas Plant field Operators, Oil station Operators, Control Room Operators, Production / process Supervisors, Gas Process Engineers, Operations Support Engineers, Design Engineers ( Instrument & Mechanical), Trainers ( OJT & classroom) in Process, Mechanical & Instrument disciplines
Certification for the course is provided on successful completion of the course. The course is certified by National Center for Labour and Learning, Government of India (NACELL).