Health, Safety & Environment
Instrumentation & Control
Course Certification Fee(Includes Training Guidance, Assessments & Certification)
This course helps you to learn:
- Important process operations in an oil field.
- Operate, troubleshoot and monitor all process facilities in an oil and gas plant.
- Understanding the basic safety procedures and practices in oil and gas plant.
- Understanding of various instruments and control system of process plant.
- Learn the basics of formation of various petroleum products.
- Learn the function and operations of Well Head, Flow Lines, Manifold and Gathering Stations.
- Understand how to operate important oil field equipments like 3 Phase Separator, Pumps, Heat Exchanger and Compressor.
- Learn how to read and interpret a Piping & Instrument Diagram.
- Learn the importance of Hazardous Area classification and ways to work in a toxic environment.
Vocational Training Institute Graduates, Diploma Holders, Engineering Graduates, Entry Level Operators in Oil and Gas plant and any candidate seeking an opening in Oil and Gas Industry.
- The candidate has to complete online assessment at the end of each subject in the selected course.
- The pass percentage will be 60% in each assessment. Certificate will be issued only after successfully passing all the assessments related to the course taken.
- The duration for completion of the Level 1 course will be 6 months.
- Candidates wishing to avail certification for courses conducted by petrofieldtraining.com, require to download the application form by clicking this link, fill up the necessary details and send the filled form with a DD/cheque/Internet payment of amount specified for the particular course.
Bank Account Details:
KERALA ENGINEERS HOLDINGS (I) PVT LTD PETROFIELDTRAINING DIVISION
Bank: AXIS BANK
A/c. No.: 914020003124493
IFS Code: UTIB0001161
SWIFT Code: AXISINBB081
MICR Code: 682211008
Bank Branch: Thrikkakara, Kerala, India
Div. of Kerala Engineers Holdings (India) Private Ltd.
4AB2, Noel Focus, Seaport Airport Road,
Kakkanad, Kochi - 682 037
© 2013 All rights reserved by KEHI